$99 Drain Clear
We will come out to your residence and clear any single stoppage for $99.00 – this is a $199.00 value – more tha 50% off the regular price. Please remember to mention “$99 Drain Clear Promotion” to recieve this special price.
This is a “per stoppage” rate. There is no “House Call” fee on stoppages. This applies only to residential stoppages. Applies to all appointments run during normal business hours 7 AM – 4 PM, 5 Days a week (Yes we can clear that Sunday or Saturday stoppage so you don’t have to miss work) Excludes major holidays Stoppage must be fixable by cabling method. Rate does not include jetting and other advanced methods. Stoppage must be reasonably accessible. We cannot place our plumbers in hazardous positions. Access fees applied. We do not go through roof vents. This is a very effective way to cause roof leaks but an ineffective way of clearing stoppages. Mains Excluded.
Advantages of Properly Installed Clean-Out
- May prevent flooding inside home
- Lower “per stoppage” cost
- Easier to locate the sewer line
- Makes stoppages accessible to regular-size blades and cables
- Enables access by Hydro Jet if needed
- Closer to stoppage with fewer turns, giving cable added strength for better cleaning.
- No messy drain cables and machines inside your home
FAQ’s About Stoppages and Roof Vents
- Does not thoroughly clear blockages
- Creates the potential for roof leaks
- Cannot use the right size blade
- Should never go through a smaller pipe to clear a pipe of larger diameter. This is an excellent way to get the cable stuck in the drain line.
- Drain vents use non-directional fittings which are different than actual drain lines. Very often this results in trapped cables.
- The vents are too far from the stoppage. Working through too many turns reduces the strength and effectiveness of the cable.